SETTING STANDARDS FOR THE FUTURE : U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION NATIONAL ITS STANDARDS PROGRAM
This document presents information on the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Standards Program. It gives brief background information on what constitutes standards, the need for standards in ITS, and efforts towards establishing standards and making them a reality. The brochure also gives an overview of the role of the U.S. Department of Transportation in the development, testing, outreach and education, technical assistance, and policy support of standards.
- Publication Date: 2000 U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Joint Program Office, Washington DC Remarks: Document, in .pdf format, printed from website of US DOT Joint Program Office, and retained in PATH Binder 8
Department of TransportationIntelligent Transportation Systems Joint Program Office
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Intelligent transportation systems; Standards
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00798149
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-OP-00-009, EDL # 12844
- Files: PATH, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 8 2000 12:00AM