This publication gives a brief overview of the various capacities in which the Calfiornia Department of Transportation (Caltrans) can be viewed. The different roles of Caltrans are explained under the headings of: mover, safety, organizational excellence professionalism, designer and builder, manager of the California State Highway System, and guardian of the environment.
- Publication Date: 2000? California Dept. of Transportation, Sacramento CA
California Department of Transportation1120 N Street
Sacramento, CA United States 95814
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: State departments of transportation; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: California
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00797745
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: CALTRANS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 8 2000 12:00AM