BE HEAD SMART
Research shows that helmet use while bicycling can reduce the chance of sustaining a brain injury by 88%. This pamphlet describes a video which stresses the importance of wearing a helmet on every bicycling occasion, in addition to following safe bicycling practices. The message is delivered by teens to teens.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1998-9
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Bicycle helmets; Bicycling; Brain; Cyclists; Injuries; Safety; Videotapes
- Subject Areas: Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00797199
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 781
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 30 2000 12:00AM