SAFE DRIVING TIPS
This brochure gives presents safety tips on the following topics: road assistance, aging population, antilock brake systems, drowsy driving, and aggressive drivers.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1997-9
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged drivers; Aggression; Antilock brake systems; Drivers; Driving; Drowsiness; Motor vehicles; Roads; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Road assistance
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00797197
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 606
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 30 2000 12:00AM