TRAFFIC SAFETY MATERIALS CATALOG 1999/2000
The materials listed in this Traffic Safety Materials Catalog are available from the Traffic Safety Programs Resource Center, of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Each entry provides an item number (order number), a description or annotation, the year an item was published, the format, and the target audience for which an item is directed. Materials are available for various age groups and audiences, and range in complexity from technical to general awareness. Title, format, and audience indexes are provided at the end of the catalog to make selection and ordering easier. Formats include audiovisuals, handouts, reports, manuals, posters, and others. Safety topics addressed in the catalog include the following: impaired driving, air bags, seat belts, child passenger safety, bicycle and helmet safety, motorcycle and helmet safety, pedestrian safety, school bus safety, emergency rescue/medical, public health and injury prevention, traffic enforcement, employer traffic safety programs, diverse audiences, community traffic safety, driver education and licensing, traffic safety research, and vehicle related safety.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2000
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Bicycle helmets; Bicycles; Catalogs; Children; Communities; Driver education; Driver licensing; Emergency medical services; Employers; Impaired drivers; Injuries; Motorcycle helmets; Motorcycles; Pedestrian safety; Prevention; Public health; Research; Safety; Safety programs; School buses; Seat belts; Traffic law enforcement; Traffic safety; Vehicle safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00797195
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 337
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 30 2000 12:00AM