NORTH DAKOTA VEHICLE CRASH FACTS FOR 1997
This report is a study of the data compiled from all North Dakota motor vehicle crash reports in 1997. Pertinent information is maintained concerning drivers, motor vehicles, highways, and traffic crashes. Other information is obtained from the state toxicologist, the Highway Patrol, and emergency medical services.
Bismarck, ND United States 58505-0700
- Publication Date: 1998-8
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash data; Drivers; Fatalities; Highways; Injuries; Motor vehicles; Statistics; Traffic crash victims; Traffic crashes
- Geographic Terms: North Dakota
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00797189
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-042 866
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 30 2000 12:00AM