KIDS AREN'T CARGO: CHILDREN PLACED AT HIGH RISK IN PICKUP TRUCKS
Each year more than 200 people die as a result of riding in the cargo area of pickup trucks. More than half of these deaths are children and teenagers. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) warns that kids don't belong in the cargo areas of pickup trucks.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1998-2
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 1 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Cargo compartments; Children; Fatalities; Pickup trucks; Traffic safety; Vehicle safety
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00797159
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-042 816
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 27 2000 12:00AM