SHATTERED DREAMS: A GUIDE FOR PROGRAM PLANNERS (NHTSA REPRINT)
This publication is designed to accompany the video "Shattered Dreams" (1998). Shattered Dreams is a two-day school-based program that promotes responsible decision making by high school juniors and seniors regarding drinking and driving by showing them how irresponsibility can end all dreams. Contents of this publication are as follows: (1) Introduction; (2) Selecting Planning Committee Members; (3) Designating Program Team Members; (4) Pre-Planning Activities; and (5) Event Schedules. Appendices are as follows: (1) Sample Worksheet; (2) Information for Prospective Participants and Their Parents; (3) Information for School Faculty and Staff; (4) Information for Teams; (5) Information for Donors; (6) Information for Invited Guests; (7) Assembly Documents; (8) Sample Student Essays; and (9) Guidelines for Use of Logo.
- This is a publication of the 1998 Bexar County DWI Task Force Public Information and Education Subcommittee with funds provided by University Health System and South Texas Injury Prevention and Research Center, San Antonio, Texas.
South Texas Injury Prevention and Research CenterUniversity of Texas Health Science Center, 7703 Floyd Curl Drive, Suite 120
San Antonio, TX United States 78284-7791
- Publication Date: 1999-9
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 117 p.
- Accession Number: 00797006
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 976
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 23 2000 12:00AM