CHILD RESTRAINT SAFETY SYSTEMS
This brochure on child restraint systems examines the following: why you should use a car seat; when you should use a car seat; Connecticut's law concerning child restraint systems; the kind of car seat you should use; where you should put the car seat; and how you should install the car seat. Various precautions are offered, such as making sure you position the car seat harness straps and clips correctly and never using a household booster seat, pillows, or telephone books to boost a child in a vehicle.
Connecticut Department Motor Vehicles,
- Publication Date: 1998-11
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Brochures; Child restraint systems; Installation; State laws; Utilization
- Geographic Terms: Connecticut
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00796999
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-043 022
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 22 2000 12:00AM