AMERICAN TRUCKING TRENDS 2000
This 2000 edition of the American Trucking Trends provides a wealth of statistics on various aspects of trucking, such as: the size of the industry, trucking performance, fleet demographics, retail sales, employment, taxes, safety; international trade, the environment, diesel prices, commercial trucking configurations, and standard trucking and transportation statistics.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0887114008
American Trucking Associations2200 Mill Road
Alexandria, VA United States 22314-4686
- Publication Date: 2000-5
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 81 p.
- TRT Terms: Employment; Fleet management; Fuels; Industry structure; Performance evaluations; Safety; Taxes; Trend (Statistics); Trucking
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Finance; Freight Transportation; Highways; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00796267
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0887114008
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 24 2000 12:00AM