FARE REVENUE INTERACTIVE ELECTRONIC WORKBOOK. USER MANUAL
This Fare Revenue Interactive Electronic Workbook (Fare RevIEW) programming structure allows for adding modules to the basic programs as transit system needs warrant. Th objective is to provide urban transit officials with a tool to internally evaluate the fare revenue control measures. It is also intended to present general recommendations, suggestions and indicate where potential areas of exposure are within the system.
- Also available on CD-ROM, Fare RevIEW, Version 2.0.
Harvard Design and Mapping Company, Incorporated1601 North Kent Street, Suite 1102
Arlington, VA United States 22209
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2000-4-28
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Electronics; Fares; Guides to information; Interactive computer systems; Manuals; Public transit; Revenues; Urban transit
- Subject Areas: Finance; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00796265
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTA-MA-90-7016-2000.1,, DTFT60-95-C-41004
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 24 2000 12:00AM