CRESCENT EVALUATION: APPENDIX A: ON-SITE ANALYSIS OF HELP TECHNOLOGIES AND OPERATIONS. EVALUATION REPORT
This report describes the data collection procedures, the data analysis methods, and the results gained from the on-site evaluations. The report contains: state profiles; evaluation approach; data analysis approach; evaluation results; AVI (automatic vehicle identification) testing; cost benefit analysis model; and, conclusions and recommendations.
- Record URL:
- Prepared in cooperation with WHM Transportation Engineering Consultants, Inc., Austin, TX, Western Highway Inst., San Bruno, CA, and ATA Foundation, Alexandria, VA. Sponsored by Lockheed Martin Information Systems, Orlando, FL and Booz-Allen and Hamilton, McLean, VA.
Castle Rock Consultants18 Liberty Street SW
Leesburg, VA United States 22075
- Publication Date: 1994-2
- Pagination: 118 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic vehicle identification; Benefit cost analysis; Evaluation and assessment; Information processing; Motor carriers; Technology assessment
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00796250
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: NTL, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 2000 12:00AM