BICYCLE PLAN FOR THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
On July 19, 1995, the National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board adopted the Bicycle Plan for the National Capital Region as an amendment to the Constrained Long-Range Plan. The Bicycle Plan contains a set of bicycle projects and road improvements which would facilitate bicycle transportation in the Washington, D.C. area. This Plan represents work that has been ongoing since the Regional Bicycle Technical Subcommittee of the TPD Bicycle Technical Committee began working on the first Bicycle Element in 1988.
Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments777 North Capitol Street, NE, Suite 300
Washington, DC United States 20002
- Publication Date: 1995-7
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 73 p.
- TRT Terms: Bicycle commuting; Bicycle facilities; Bicycle lanes; Bicycle travel; Bicycling; Improvements; Metropolitan areas; Roads; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Washington Metropolitan Area
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00795469
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 95614
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 2000 12:00AM