ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT NOTEBOOK SERIES
Topics in the series are: v. 1 Identification of transportation alternatives, v. 2 Social impacts, v. 3. Economic impacts, v. 4. Physical impacts, v. 5. Organization and content of environmental assessment materials, v. 6. Environmental assessment reference book, (v.7) Summary.
- This series of documents consists of 7 volumes and was sponsored by the DOT.
Skidmore, Owings and Merrill1201 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Figures; References;
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Environmental impacts; Socioeconomic factors; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00148810
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Monthly Catalog of US Government Publications, GPO
- Report/Paper Numbers: TD 1.8:En 8/Transp.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-40175
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM