ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT NOTEBOOK SERIES
Topics in the series are: v. 1 Identification of transportation alternatives, v. 2 Social impacts, v. 3. Economic impacts, v. 4. Physical impacts, v. 5. Organization and content of environmental assessment materials, v. 6. Environmental assessment reference book, (v.7) Summary.
- This series of documents consists of 7 volumes and was sponsored by the DOT.
Skidmore, Owings and Merrill1201 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Figures; References;
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Environmental impacts; Socioeconomic factors; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00148810
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Monthly Catalog of US Government Publications, GPO
- Report/Paper Numbers: TD 1.8:En 8/Transp.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-40175
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM