INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PERSONAL RAPID TRANSIT, TECHNICAL PAPERS, 1975, VOLUMES 1 AND 2
The volumes contain 43 papers presented at the Conference. They are grouped under the following session headings: new system program perspectives; evaluation of PRT applications; service concepts, system operation and control; social and community impacts; the urban structures of PRT; progress reports on European and Japanese systems; and safety, reliability and service dependability. An address list of the authors is included. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- The Conference, sponsored by the University of Colorado, Center for Urban Transportation Studies, was held September 16-19, 1975 in Denver, Colorado.
University of Colorado, DenverCenter for Urban Transportation Studies, 1100 14th Street
Denver, CO United States 80202
- Publication Date: 1975
- TRT Terms: Automatic control; Environmental impacts; Guideways; Intelligent transportation systems; Operations; Personal rapid transit; Planning; Quality of service; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Automatic control systems; Operations planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Environment; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00148296
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1981 12:00AM