RAIL TRANSPORTATION OF WESTERN COAL AND OTHER COMMODITIES 1975 TO 1995
The ability of western railroads to transport massive quantities of Western coal is examined in this report. Its most import aspect is consolidation of micro movements into various industries such as transportation and energy. The report is designed primarily for use by electric utility management and is intended to be most useful in the planning stages of additions to electric power generation capacity. There are three major sections: Supply, Demand, and Transportation.
Planning and Forecasting Consultants863 Frostwood
Houston, TX United States 77024
- Publication Date: 1975-8-25
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Electric power generation; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Railroad facility operations; Traffic forecasting; Unit trains
- Uncontrolled Terms: Line capacity
- Subject Areas: Energy; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00147596
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM