CARGO ELEVATOR AUTOMATIC LOADER AND UNLOADER
A conveyor system consisting of a horizontal master conveyor and at least one horizontal slave conveyor. The master conveyor is movable vertically to convey the material received from the slave conveyor between different levels. The means for driving the entire system is contained in the master conveyor. A portion of the slave conveyor is rotated away from the end of the master when the master is to be moved vertically. There are provided on the conveyors brake means, load restraining means and means to connect the drive system between the master and slave units. Actuations of these means are controlled as a function of the position of the rotatable portions of the slave conveyor.
- This Government-owned invention available for U.S. licensing and, possibly, for foreign licensing.
Department of the NavyWashington, DC USA
- Burger, M
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Automatic control; Automation; Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Commodities; Conveyors; Elevators; Freight transportation; Loaders; Patents; Unloaders
- Old TRIS Terms: Patents (Cargo gear)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00146575
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-490 747 Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM