CARGO CENTERING DEVICE
Power operated equipment is provided for lifting cargo from a ship's hold and centering it on a dolly nearby despite rolling and pitching of the ship. The dolly can then be rolled out on a ship's wing where the cargo is accessible for lift-off by a helicopter, shore crane, the ship's crane, another ship's crane or such.
- This Government-owned invention available for U.S. licensing and, possibly, for foreign licensing.
Department of the ArmyPentagon Building
Washington, DC United States 20310
- Black, R W
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Commodities; Freight transportation; Patents
- Old TRIS Terms: Centering; Patents (Cargo gear)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00146573
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-475 904 Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM