BID OPENING REPORT. FEDERAL-AID HIGHWAY CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS. CALENDAR YEAR 1999
Published semi-annually, this report summarizes data for Federal-Aid highway construction contracts awarded by the various State Highway Agencies during the second half of 1999. Prior to enactment of the Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act of 1991 (ISTEA), the Bid Opening Reports summarized data for all Federal-Aid Secondary and Off-system projects. After enactment of the ISTEA, data contained in these reports are from Federal-Aid highway projects on the National Highway System (NHS), including Surface Transportation Program (STP) projects that are located on the NHS. Data for Federal-Aid Interstate contracts include both Interstate Construction (IC) and Interstate resurfacing, rehabilitation, restoration and reconstruction (I-4R) projects funded with pre-ISTEA funds, and IC and Interstate Maintenance funded under the ISTEA. The contents are organized as follows: (I) National Summaries: Largest 40 Contracts Awarded, 1999; Contract Award Data 1972-1999; Size of Contract Statistics, CY 1999; and Size of Contract Statistics, Second Half 1999; and (II) State-by-State Summaries: All Contract Awards, 1999; All Contract Awards, Second Half 1999; Interstate Awards, 1999; and Interstate Awards, Second Half 1999.
Federal Highway AdministrationOffice of Program Administration, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Contract administration; Contracts; Federal aid; Highway maintenance; Interstate highways; Road construction; State departments of transportation; Statistics
- Identifier Terms: National Highway System
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00794707
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-IF-00-024
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 14 2000 12:00AM