PAR-ETIS: POLICY, ACCOUNTS, RESEARCH AND THE EUROPEAN TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION SYSTEM
This paper first discusses the data needs of the European Transportation Information System (ETIS), focusing on the two sets of accounts needed to monitor transportation and answer recurrent and permanent sets of policy questions. These types of accounts are economic and network related. ETIS methods and models are then discussed with reference to possible biases in data design, research, and other issues.
- Prepared for the MESUDEMO Workshop.
Universite de MontrealCentre de Recherche sur Les Transports
C.P. 6128 Succursale Centre-ville
Montreal H3C 3J7, Quebec Canada
- Gaudry, M J
- Publication Date: 1999
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Economic forecasting; Information systems; Macroeconomics; Policy making
- Geographic Terms: Europe
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00794292
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 11 2000 12:00AM