FINANCING TECHNIQUES FOR PUBLIC TRANSIT
This handbook outlines techniques to help transit operators to better manage their long term capital needs through a combination of lease, debt and cash flow management. The following financing mechanisms are addressed: state revolving loan funds, joint development, bonds and certificates of participation, delayed local match, super turnkey, lease with maintenance, cross-border lease, domestic leasing, grant anticipation financing, and the Transportation Infrastructure Financing and Innovation Act (TIFIA).
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2000-2
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Capital costs; Cash flow; Debt; Financing; Handbooks; Leasing; Public transit
- Identifier Terms: Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act
- Subject Areas: Finance; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00794277
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTA-7BP10.2000.2
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 8 2000 12:00AM