THE EIGHTH ANNUAL REPORT OF THE CANADIAN TRANSPORT COMMITTEE, 1974
The Canadian Transport Commission is a regulatory body whose function is to regulate and enforce those rules laid down by the Ministry of Transport (i.e. establishing and collecting fines). This report reviews the highlights in the work of each of the committees operating within the Commission structure and presents a statistical summary of committee activity.
Canadian Transport Commission275 Slater Street
Ottawa, ONo K1A 0N9, Canada
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Tables;
- TRT Terms: Committees; Fines (Penalties); Laws and legislation; Regulation; Transportation; Transportation operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Law; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00144241
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Ann. Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM