AIRPORT VICINITY AIR POLLUTION MODEL COMPUTER SOURCE CODE
The Airport Vicinity Air Pollution (AVAP) Model is a Fortran IV computer source program. The AVAP model is a comprehensive airport simulation model which can serve as a tool in evaluating the total air quality impact of all airport operations on the airport vicinity. The model evaluates aircraft, airport non-aircraft, and environs sources and computes pollution concentrations due to each. Input is required for airport configuration, aircraft and ground vehicle operation, fixed sources, and meteorology. Also listed is a copy of an input data set for Washington National Airport. ...Software Description: The program is written in the FORTRAN IV programming language for implementation on an IBM 360/195 computer using the OS version, HASP level operating system. 340K bytes of core storage are required to operate the model.
- Source tape is in EBCDIC character set. Tape can be prepared in most standard 7 or 9 track recording modes for one-half inch tape. Identify recording mode desired by specifying character set, tract, density, and parity. Call NTIS Computer Products if you have questions. Price includes documentation, AD-A020 352. Also available as Punched Cards (3753 Cards). (No copies furnished by DDC).
- Tigue, J
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality; Aircraft; Airports; Assessments; Communities; Computer programming; Computer programming languages; Dispersion (Statistics); Environment; Environmental protection; Ground vehicles; Impacts; Inventory; Mathematical models; Meteorological phenomena; Pollutants; Simulation; Vehicles
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language); Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models; Sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport models; Dispersion relations; Meteorological data
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Finance; Freight Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00143952
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA/DF-76/001
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 15 1977 12:00AM