STRATEGIC PLAN FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF ADUS STANDARDS : FINAL
This strategic plan creates the framework for the development of standards related to the implementation of the Archived Data User Service (ADUS). Specifically, the Plan: Establishes the need for the development of ADUS standards and their potential benefits to transportation practice; Identifies the general types of standards that are required; Identifies other ongoing efforts that have an impact on the development of ADUS standards, and recommends how coordination may be achieved; Ascertains the policy implications of instituting ADUS standards, especially barriers to acceptance; Creates a schedule for the development of ADUS standards; and Identifies institutional mechanisms for developing and implementing ADUS standards.
- Record URL:
- Publication Date: May 5, 2000 Federal Highway Administration, Washington DC Remarks: Document downloaded from website of Joint Program Office U.S. Dept. of Transportation, and saved on diskette
Cambridge Systematics, Incorporated100 Cambridge Park Drive, Suite 400
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 23 p.
- Accession Number: 00793452
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Report/Paper Numbers: EDL #12603
- Files: PATH, NTL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 13 2000 12:00AM