WATERBORNE TRANSPORTATION LINES OF THE UNITED STATES, CALENDAR YEAR 1998. VOLUME 1 - NATIONAL SUMMARIES
The National Summaries, Volume 1, is one of three publications for the annual revision of the Waterborne Transportation Lines of the United States (WTLUS), which provides a condensation of the vessel data detailed in the WTLUS. Summarized vessel characteristics are represented in both tabular and graphic format.
- See also Volume 2 - Vessel Company Summary (TRIS 00789787) and Volume 3 - Vessel Characteristics (TRIS 00789788).
Army Corps of EngineersWaterborne Commerce Statistics Center, P.O. Box 61280
New Orleans, LA United States 70161-1280
- Publication Date: 2000-4-14
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Cargo handling equipment; Commodities; Deep draft ships; Horsepower; Passenger ships; Shallow draft ships; Ships; Superstructures; Tankers; Tonnage; Towboats; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Capacity (Vessels); Vessel characteristics; Vessel companies
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00793245
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: WRSC-WTLUS-98-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 18 2000 12:00AM