TRANSPORTATION OPERATION FUNDING ISSUES WHITE PAPER
This is one in a series of white papers prepared by members of the National Committee on Transportation Operations. The committee was convened by the Institute of Transportation Engineers and the Federal Highway Administration to begin a national dialogue on how to optimize the performance of the surface transportation infrastructure. This paper discusses strategies for using Federal funding to promote efficient State and local operations of the surface transportation system.
- This paper appears on the CD-ROM, Transportation Operations: Moving into the 21st Century, ITE CD-008.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Transportation Operations: Moving into the 21st Century
- Location: Irvine, California
- Date: 2000-4-2 to 2000-4-5
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 11p
- TRT Terms: Federal aid; Financing; Ground transportation; Infrastructure; Optimization; Performance; Strategic planning; Transportation operations
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Public Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00791590
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 24 2000 12:00AM