27TH ANNUAL CAR & LOCOMOTIVE REPAIR DIRECTORY
This directory contains information about companies providing contract car, locomotive, and component repair services to the railroad industry. Companies advertizing in this directory or in July 1998 issue of Railway Age are in boldface. The directory is divided into four sections: Section 1: main offices listed alphabetically; Section 2: car shops listed geographically, including a breakdown of services rendered; Section 3: locomotive services listed geographically, including a breakdown of services rendered; and Section 4: support services listed alphabetically.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation345 Hudson Street
New York, NY United States 10014
- Publication Date: 1998-7
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Annual reviews; Directories; Locomotives; Railroad cars; Railroad maintenance facilities; Repair and maintenance businesses; Service agencies
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00791263
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 2000 12:00AM