WILL THE VOICE OF REASON PREVAIL?
Many are working behind the scenes to forge a new model for labor/management relations before the next round of contract negotiations begins in 1999. Both labor and management seem eager to address problems that exist due to the changing nature of the railroad industry, not only in terms of economic realties, technological innovations, and customer needs, but also quality of life issues that impact upon the health and safety of railroad employees. Some of the major issues are reviewed.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation345 Hudson Street
New York, NY United States 10014
- Wilner, F N
- Publication Date: 1998-5
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Employee benefits; Employee relations; Labor agreements; Labor negotiations; Management; Quality of life; Salaries
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00791213
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 2000 12:00AM