FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT LED TRAFFIC SIGNALS
A flurry of activity in the traffic-signal area occurred recently. This feature lists some of the frequently asked questions and brief answers on this topic. Areas addressed include why an agency would undertake a light-emitting-diode (LED) retrofit project, what products are available in the market, the economics of an LED traffic-signal project, and maintenance testing of LEDs.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/614107147
- Page Range: pp 22, 24
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 2000-2
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Economics; Light emitting diodes; Maintenance; Markets; Retrofitting; Safety; Service life; Tests; Traffic signals
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00790727
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 2000 12:00AM