CONCRETE CORE TESTING FOR STRENGTH. REPORT OF A CONCRETE SOCIETY WORKING PARTY
This report provides recommended procedures for the compressive testing of concrete cares and for the interpretation of the results. Evidence from practice and research is provided for the formuale and conversion factors recommended.
- This work was initiated by the Materials Technology Divisional Committee of the Concrete Society in 1973, and a first draft of this report was presented to a Concrete Society in 1973, and a first draft of this report was presented to a Concrete Society held in London on September 12, 1973.
Cement and Concrete AssociationWexham Spring
Slough SL3 6PL, Buckinghamshire, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Compression tests; Concrete tests; Cores (Specimens)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Conversion
- Old TRIS Terms: Compressive strength tests; Cores
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00149922
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Techn. Report No. 11
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM