PEDESTRIAN AND BICYCLE INFORMATION CENTER FINDS HOME AT HSRC
The Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center based at the UNC Highway Safety Research Center was created to provide resources for people to create more walkable and bikable communities. The pulse of the project is the Center's web site, which is to be continually updated and dynamically tailored to answer the questions of those who use it. One of the challenges in creating the site has been making it useful to a broad audience, from members of general public to engineers and planners.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/17889193
University of North Carolina, Chapel HillHighway Safety Research Center
Chapel Hill, NC United States 27599
- Publication Date: 1999-10
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Bicycle facilities; Information services; Pedestrian safety; Safety programs; Sustainable development
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities; I82: Accidents and Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00789252
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 2000 12:00AM