MEASURING NOISE-THE STATE-OF-THE-ART
The purpose of this paper is to review new equipment and new measurement practices which can assist in the direction of programs to develop quieter vehicles. Opportunity is taken to also discuss the closely associated field of whole-body vibration.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Schneider, A J
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic measuring instruments; Acoustics; Measuring instruments; Motor vehicles; Noise control; State of the art studies; Vibration
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic measurement
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00149846
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #760672
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM