REAL-TIME DIFFERENTIAL CORRECTION OPTIONS FOR GPS ROUTE CHOICE DATA COLLECTION
Current studies at the Georgia Institute of Technology are evaluating various GPS receivers and real-time differential correction options for use in the Year 2000 travel survey for the Atlanta metropolitan region. This paper reviews the real-time differential correction options for the Atlanta area and provides a comparison of the options based on a variety of performance characteristics. Test plans for evaluating real-time differential correction signals in Atlanta are reviewed
- Publication Date: 2000 Transportation Research Board, Washington DC Remarks: Presentation at the 79th annual meeting of the Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C., January 2000
College Station, TX United States 77843-3135
- Wolf, Jean
- Thittai, Ranganathan
- Transportation Research Board 79th Annual Meeting
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Date: 2000-1-9 to 2000-1-13
- Date: 2000
- Pagination: 15 p.
- Accession Number: 00788740
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Mar 23 2000 12:00AM