LOW-SPEED AUTOMATION : THE "KILLER APP" FOR INTELLIGENT VEHICLES?
In this article, the author discusses how low speed and stop-and-go automated driving may be the product that elicits the most demand from automobile consumers.
- Publication Date: November/December 1999
- Bishop, Richard
- Publication Date: 1999
- Pagination: p. 42
- TRT Terms: Driver support systems; Motor vehicles; Speed; Traffic congestion; Traffic speed
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00788609
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Mar 23 2000 12:00AM