A METHODOLOGY FOR EVALUATING THE PUBLIC INVOLVEMENT PROCESS USED IN PROJECT PLANNING
Although there is a long history of State Department of Highways and Public Transportation (SDHPT) public involvement and although the more structured Action Plan processes have been operating for over two years, there are no established methodologies or criteria for evaluating public involvement techniques. Therefore, the methodologies and analysis developed in this report will be of direct use to state and district offices for purposes of evalution of public involvement processes.
- Sponsored by the Texas State Department of Highways and Public Transportation. Research preformed in cooperation with the Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, SDHPT.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- Weiss, M E
- Fuller, T K
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 185 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Evaluation; Programming (Planning); Public hearings; Public participation; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00149824
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TII-2-8-75-190-3F Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: Res Study 2-8-75-190
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1981 12:00AM