HUMAN FACTORS CONSIDERATION IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN IVHS SYSTEM : NIGHT VISION ENHANCEMENT
This paper assesses Night Vision Enhancement systems as providing a potential means of enhancing visual detection at night.
- Publication Date: 1991 Institute of Transportation Engineers, Washington, D.C.
- Lunenfeld, Harold
- Stephens, Burton W
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: p. 120-124
- TRT Terms: Driving; Human factors; Intelligent transportation systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00788527
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Mar 23 2000 12:00AM