OCEANOGRAPHIC SHIP OPERATING SCHEDULES. ANNUAL REPORT
The annual report includes planned schedules, the number of spaces for visiting scientists, chief scientists' names, and objectives and general areas of operation for all government-owned or sponsored oceanographic ships of the United States.
Office of the Oceanographer of the NavyNational Oceanographic Laboratory System
Alexandria, VA United States 22332
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Oceanographic vessels; Scheduling
- Old TRIS Terms: Oceanographic vessel schedules
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00149639
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Office of the Oceanographer of the Navy
- Report/Paper Numbers: Pamphlet 1-(Year)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM