CONCRETE "SAFETY-SHAPE" MEDIAN BARRIERS BIBLIOGRAPHY
References listed here cover publications cited in Applied Science and Technology Index (1970 to present), Engineering Index (1970 to present) and the Master Index at U.S. Department of Transportation (1969 to present). The 19 citations cover such topics as Median Barriers in California, Upgrading Median Barriers, Concrete Safety Barrier Design, Portable Precast Concrete Safety Barriers, Portable Guardrail, Concrete Crash Cushions, and the Jersey Barrier.
Transportation Research Board Library500 Fifth Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Concrete; Crash cushions; Guardrails; Highway safety; Median barriers; Modernization; Portable equipment; Precast concrete; Shape; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Structural shapes
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00149511
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM