PEDESTRIAN PLANNING AND DESIGN 1965-1975, BIBLIOGRAPHY
References are provided here to literature published between 1965 and 1975. References to bibliographies are included as well as those which present a qualitative view of the city and its amenties (section on pedestrian issues in an urban environment). Pedestrian transportation is covered as well as pedestrian behavior and flow characteristics - walk trip surveys. References are given to pedestrian accidents, safety and protection, pedestrian travel demand and modeling, and pedestrian facilities planning, design and operation. The bibliography further includes references to pedestrian mechanical movers, and pedestrianized environments. Work in the area of pedestrian planning and traffic restraint in cities of developing countries is also cited.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Transportation and Traffic Engineering
Berkeley, CA United States
- Bovy, P H
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; City planning; Developing countries; Pedestrian-vehicle crashes; Pedestrians; People movers; Safety; Traffic restraint
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00149509
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Library Ref No. 42
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM