LITERATURE ON RAILWAYS USSR, 1967. VOLUMES 1-3
ZHELEZNODOROZHNIA LITERATURA SSSR 1967
This is a translation of the 1967 edition of a series of Annual Bibliographic Indexes of Literature published by the Central Scientific-Technical Library of the Ministry of Railways. While primary attention is given to the condition of and developments involving rail transport in the Soviet Union, the index does also contain foreign railway publications. Central and regional publications of the Ministries of Railways and Transport Production are covered along with certain non-transportation agencies. The output of main departments, development groups, scientific-research institutes, scientific-technical societies, institutions of higher education and certain directorates are included. The index also includes a description of books, articles from collections of works, journals and periodicals, specifications, standards and patents.
- Translation from the Russian was prepared for the FRA, U.S. DOT, and the National Science Foundation by Mrs. Geti Saad.
Transport Publishing HouseBasmannyi Tupik 6A
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 1164 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Railroads; Technology
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union; Russia (Federation)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00149461
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: TT-71-53069 Biblio.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM