HEARINGS ON TRANSCONTINENTAL PASSENGER TRAINS. SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
A summary of the views expressed by participants (politicians, trade unionists, businessmen, industrialists, groups) at the hearings organised at the Canadian Government's request in 14 towns, from 6 April to 14 July 1976.
Canadian Transport Commission275 Slater Street
Ottawa, ONo K1A 0N9, Canada
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 66 p.
- TRT Terms: Abandonment; Governments; Passenger service; Passenger trains; Planning; Public opinion; Transportation policy
- Geographic Terms: Canada; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Government planning; National transportation policies
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00149428
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM