STUDY OF THE PORT OF METROPOLITAN ST LOUIS - PHASE II-A: A PRIMER ON INLAND WATERWAYS PORTS - EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
This report is a summary of the results of a study on inland marine port operations. It includes an outline description of the Port of St. Louis, a discussion of the effects of river flow dynamics, and analysis of port efficiency, an evaluation of the effect of new marine concepts on ports planning, and a discussion on port development. Recommendations are provided for the inland waterways industry and the Maritime Administration.
East-West Gateway Coordinating Council112 North 4th Street, Suite 1200
St Louis, MO USA 63102
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Inland water transportation; Port operations; Ports; River ports; Transportation planning; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Missouri
- Old TRIS Terms: Inland waterways transportation; Waterway transportation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00149334
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM