HIGHWAY SYSTEMS RESEARCH CAR STUDIES AND RELATED LITERATURE: ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY
The annotated bibliography which makes up the body of this report is a fairly complete catalog of the literature available which mentions or utilizes the Drivometer, Highway Systems Research Instrumentation, or similar devices. The commercially produced vehicle instrumentation is capable of producing data in a format which is compatible with high speed computers and statistical programs. The following topcis are samples of the areas of interest presented in this study. Age; Alcohol; Driver Education; Handicapped Drivers; Instrumentation Development; Insurance; Data Interpretation; and Traffic Capacity and Flow. 71 Citations are included in the report.
- Prepared for the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction, Illinois.
Southern Illinois University, CarbondaleSafety Center
Carbondale, IL USA 62901
- Aaron, J E
- Lindauer, L B
- Ritzel, D O
- Rice, L
- Publication Date: 1972-9
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Age; Bibliographies; Data analysis; Driver training; Drivers; Highway capacity; Instrumentation; Mathematical analysis; Physically handicapped persons; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver age
- Old TRIS Terms: Drivometer
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00149174
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proj. No. 02-01-24
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM