PROJECTED MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION AND DRIVERS LICENSES OUTSTANDING 1976-2000
This report presents projected motor vehicle registrations and drivers licenses outstanding in California. Vehicle registration estimate (to year 2000) by county for each of the four classes of vehicles- passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, and trailers, are included. Also included are estimates on the number of driver license holders statewide (to year 2000), and various driver distributions by county, age, and sex (to year 1978).
California Department of Motor VehiclesP.O. Box 11828, 2415 1st Avenue
Sacramento, CA USA 95813
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Age; Automobiles; Commercial vehicles; Driver licensing; Drivers; Estimates; Gender; Motorcycles; Registrations; Trailers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver age
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00149173
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report No. 48
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM