SEALS ON SUBGRADE WITH GRADED AGGREGATE
This paper discusses the use of aggregate seal on subgrade as an economic and effective method to provide dust free surfaces to small towns and villages. It outlines two areas which were chosen as sites for the seal and discusses them in terms of construction methods, equipment used and performance. /RTAC/
- Proceedings, Western Association of Canadian Highway Officials.
Manitoba Department of Transportation, Canada1075 Portage Avenue
- Dickey, M R
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggregate gradation; Construction equipment; Construction management; Dust; Performance; Seals (Devices); Securing and joining equipment; Small towns; Subgrade (Pavements)
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Pavements; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00149138
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM