PROCEEDINGS 1975-76: CANADIAN URBAN TRANSIT ASSOCIATION
This publication presents ten papers given at the seventy- first meeting of the Canadian Urban Transit Association. These papers concern themselves with urban centers and its many aspects particularly transit areas. The paper includes urban planning, public transit commissions, study on better urban transport modes, transit operations and the need for further innovation. /RTAC/
- Proceedings, Western Association of Canadian Highway Officials.
Toronto, ONo M5R 3H2, Canada
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Innovation; Mode S; Transportation; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation systems
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00149135
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1981 12:00AM