CRITICAL CO-ORDINATED WINTER CONSTRUCTION OF THE GHOST RIVER BRIDGE
This paper outlines the problems encountered when a revised superstructure was proposed for the already existing Ghost River Bridge. Construction work was co-ordinated for the winter months and this paper discusses the problems and solutions for winter construction. /RTAC/
- Proceedings, Western Association of Canadian Highway Officials.
Manitoba Department of Transportation, Canada1075 Portage Avenue
- Rogers, A R
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge design; Bridges; Cold weather construction; Structural design; Superstructures
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00149127
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM