GRASP-GENERALIZED RAILROAD ACTIVITY SIMULATION PROGRAM
Railroad is described in terms of its physical and logical structure; physical attributes are tracks and trains; logical attributes include signal system, timetables and operating strategy; track layout is described by nodal representation; interlockings are nodes; straight tracks are links; simulator determines priority based on time of day and direction of travel of each train, local/express status of trains, and passenger transfers.
- Proceedings of the 2nd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Honolulu, January 22-24, 1969.
Hawaii Int Conference on System Sciences (2nd)Honolulu, HI USA
- Gluck, R
- Publication Date: 1969-2-22
- Pagination: p. 505-8
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Simulation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00037167
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1973 12:00AM