LANE COUNTY INJURY SURVEILLANCE PROGRAM
The Lane County Injury Surveillance program sought to document the injuries and characteristics of injuries occurring in Lane County. The baseline of information now documented will provide a useful tool for accident prevention program planning with the Lane County Community Health and Social Services Department. Throughout the searching of the literature pertaining to this study, numerous articles referred to the importance of injury documentation. With the knowledge of where and what kind of injuries were occurring, prevention of many of the injuries can be planned for in the future.
Lane County Community Health and Social Services, OR United States
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 96 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; County government; Documents; Injuries; Prevention; Public health; Safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00148794
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Safety Council Safety Research Info Serv
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM