AN ANALYTICAL MODEL FOR PLANNING RURAL INTERCITY CORRIDOR DEVELOPMENT
The objective of the research described here is to develop analytical procedures that will describe the principal interactions among development opportunities and alternative transportation services in an intercity corridor setting. The ultimate goal is to find ways to improve both development processes and transportation planning processes. /GMRL/
- This paper was presented to the Third Intersociety Conference on Transportation, Atlanta, July 14-18, 1975.
University of Georgia, ExperimentGeorgia Experiment Station
Experiment, GA United States
- JONES, P S
- SHARP, G P
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Intercity transportation; Mathematical models; Rural areas; Transportation corridors; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00148732
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM